CloudWatch Europe 2017
CloudWatch Europe 2017 is a unique event for decision makers in Europe to come together to understand how cloud computing is an enabler of innovation, growth and jobs in the Digital Single Market.
During this 1 day Summit, CloudWATCH will hear from SMEs, industry leaders and policy experts on how the cloud computing market will be shaped in Europe over the next 3 years. The attendees will find out essential trusted and interoperable services for both the supply and demand side. You can also get essential guidance on issues of compliance and risk management.
This event is open to senior stakeholders and decision makers across a range of organisations that look to understand the impact of cloud computing, shape policy within the digital single market and take away practical advice for their own organisations.
- Startups – Network with peers and present new technological innovations
- SMEs – Access to expertise, tools and support in becoming ‘cloud ready’
- Corporate – Industry players supporting self-regulation and policy initiatives
- Government – Moving towards e-government, security and data governance
- Education – Transforming the way we think about high performance computing
- Research – Direct support for R&I project outputs, including funding advice
- Specialists – Security, legal, policy and financial experts providing ‘Clinics’