CloudWatch Europe 2017 conference took place on Thursday, 20th September in Amsterdam, the Netherlands. The event organised by CloudWatchHub brought policymakers, SMEs and start-ups from around Europe together. Among the topics discussed were personal branding, GDPR, cloud standards, and risk management.
The event was focussed around the following five themes:
- Trusted and Transparent Cloud Services for Innovation and Growth in Europe
- The Business Case for the Adoption of Cloud Standards
- How to Get the Best out of Your Technology Innovations
- Managing Risk in the Cloud
- Become Legally Compliant using CloudWatch2 Legal Guides
RECAP was represented by Athanasios Tsitsipas (UULM). A RECAP poster was displayed at the poster session along with other Horizon 2020 projects.