On September 6th, a mid-term review of the RECAP project took place in Brussels, Belgium.
— RECAP Project (@recap2020) September 5, 2018
As part of the evaluation process, all RECAP work package leaders presented the progress of the project. The review established:
- the degree to which the work plan has been carried out and whether all deliverables were completed
- whether the objectives are still relevant and provide scientific or industrial breakthrough potential
- how resources were planned and used in relation to the achieved progress, and if their use respected the principles of economy, efficiency and effectiveness
- the management procedures and methods of the project
- the beneficiaries’ contributions and integration within the project
- the expected potential scientific, technological, economic, competitive and social impact, and plans for using and disseminating the results
- eligibility of the costs claimed and compliance with any other obligation under the Agreement.
The external project reviewers, Karim Chine, Michal Mozdzonek and Massimo Mecella, as well as the project officer, Luis Carlos Busquets Pérez, attended the meeting.
— Frank Griesinger (@FrankGriesinger) September 6, 2018
The evaluators were pleased with the project’s progress and concluded that it has achieved most of its objectives to allow the project to continue without modifications.